What are cookies?
Cookies are used for several reasons, which are explained in more detail below. In most cases, there are no industry standard options for disabling cookies without completely disabling the functionality and features that they add to this site. Therefore, we recommend that the user leave all cookies if he is not sure whether he needs them or not if they are used to provide a service that the user uses.
Categories of cookies we use
- Own cookies: These are defined by the website you are visiting and are intended to remember information about you, such as your language preference or login information.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are provided and set by domains other than the domain of the website you are visiting, for advertising and marketing initiatives. Live Electric Tours is not responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies of third-party components included in this website.
- Session cookies: Collect and store data when the user accesses a web page.
- Permanent cookies: Store data in the terminal so that it can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie – from a few minutes to several years.
- Technical cookies: Allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform, or application and to use the different options or services that exist in them.
- Personalization cookies: They allow the user to define their preferences on how that website is run when used, such as language, the type of browser through which they access the service, the regional configuration of the location from which they access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications, or platforms and in the preparation of navigation profiles of the users of those websites, applications, and platforms, with the aim of introducing improvements in the function of analyzing the data of the use of service users
In addition to cookies, web beacons can also be used, that is, small graphic images (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) that can be included in emails, web pages, services, applications or messages to transfer the data back to the website. Web beacons can be combined with cookies to identify users and their behavior. Information from web beacons is used for a variety of reasons, including website traffic reports, advertising and email audits, and personalization.
Social media buttons
Live Electric Tours uses buttons for external social networking websites to allow its users to share web pages or select them as favorites. These sites can record information regarding user activity on the Internet, including this website. You can learn about the conditions of use and the privacy policies of these websites to learn how they use the information and how to delete or delete that information.
Communications via email
To assess the relevance of our communications, we can use monitoring technologies to determine whether our visitors have read, clicked on links, or forwarded certain communications via email sent by us. These technologies allow us to make our communications more useful and interesting. If you disagree with this way of proceeding, the user can disable this function and cancel his subscription (unsubscribe) since we cannot send these emails with the tracking function disabled. Registered subscribers can update their communication preferences at any time by contacting us, or can cancel their subscription, by following the instructions included in our email communications.
- Access the cookie preference center.
- Select the appropriate settings for your browser in the “options” or “preferences” menu. The settings on this website may vary depending on the browser through which you access the website.
- In the settings of your mobile phone, the user can choose not to use the advertising and/or location identifiers.
- Go to third-party online tools that allow the detection of cookies by the user on the web pages he visits, as well as the management of their deactivation.
- It is not possible to reject web beacons. However, it is possible to disable them by choosing not to download the images you receive. Web beacons may also be disabled in some circumstances by rejecting cookies or changing cookie settings in your browser.
Validity of cookies
Session cookies are temporary and are available until the session ends. Thus, cookies are not stored after the session ends. The information obtained allows you to manage sessions, identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
Permanent cookies are stored on the access device, at the browser level and are used whenever the user visits our website. They are used to direct navigation according to the user’s interests, allowing the provision of personalized service.
Live Electric Tours does not assume any responsibility for legal or technical problems caused by the user’s failure to comply with the indicated recommendations. This communication is intended for knowledge and use by users and, therefore, should not be used for any other purpose.